1. The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Giuntoli Real Estate s.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Foro Bonaparte, 55 - C.F. 08824210960 and VAT registration n. IT08824210960, e-mail ‘email@example.com
’. Therefore, for the purposes of this information, Giuntoli Real Estate S.r.l. will be subsequently identified as the "Data Controller"
It is possible to contact the Data Controller free of charge by writing to the email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org
’, or by sending a registered signed for delivery letter to the head office, as identified above.
2. Purposes of data processin
The data will be used for the following purposes:
- pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller - arisen in this case exclusively as a result of the spontaneous and unsolicited contact by the interested party - for the care of customers and the maintenance of the company's good reputation, by prompt response to requests received from the public;
- execution of obligations under the law, regulations or community legislation;
- exercise of administrative activities;
- exercise of the rights of the company in court;
- compliance with specific requests from the judicial and / or public security authorities.
- sending of communications, promotional offers, discounts and other services, as well as invitations to events, the sending of commercial and promotional information, of complimentary products / services via e-mail, SMS, MMS, paper mail and phone calls, as well as carrying out market research;
- analysis of the habits and consumer choices of the interested party and creation of a profile of the interested party, using the information acquired through detection of the type and frequency of services in order to send commercial and promotional communications, and personalised discounts by e-mail, sms, mms, paper mail and phone calls.
3. Compulsory/voluntary provision of data
Personal data are provided to the Data Controller by the interested party in a spontaneous and unsolicited manner. Following this provision, the Data Controller will process the personal data received for the purposes referred to in points 2.a to 2.g above, in a way that is restricted to what is necessary for the carrying out of the services requested from time to time of the Data Controller by the Interested Party, as well as for the execution of legal obligations.
Since the service requested from the Data Controller arises from the spontaneous and unsolicited request of the interested party, in the form of spontaneous and unsolicited data sending, any request for data cancellation makes it impossible for Giuntoli Real Estate S.r.l. to fulfil the requested services.
The user can put forward these requests by sending an email to ‘email@example.com
Therefore, by ticking the appropriate sections of this information, made available on the Site, the user can give his consent to the use of the personal data provided, for the purposes listed above.
4. Categories of entities to which the personal data may be communicated
The data will be accessible to the following companies, appointed for this purpose as data processor pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation:
Giuntoli Real Estate S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Foro Bonaparte, 55 - C.F. 08824210960 and VAT registration n. IT08824210960
C3P s.r.l.s., with registered office in Rome, Vicolo Silvestri 6 - C.F. and VAT registration n.14380441007, as web master of the Site
If necessary, the data will also be made accessible to the judicial authority or to the judicial police upon specific request.
Where necessary or required by laws, regulations, community legislation, measures taken by judges, arbitrators or public authorities, as well as for the performance of contractual obligations (e.g. Public Entities, Supervisory Authorities, Banking Institutes etc.), personal data may be transmitted to the subjects by whom such communication is expected.
The data will not be subject to further disclosure.
5. Method of processing
Giuntoli Real Estate S.r.l., and also possibly collaborating Processors, will carry out operations for the collection, recording, storage and archiving of personal data using manual and IT tools (local and / or remote) for reasons strictly related to the end purpose and, in any case, in a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data collected.
The security of data and of their transmission is guaranteed by appropriate protection systems such as antivirus
and access passwords
, along with physical impediments to prevent unauthorised access to the premises where they are stored.
The data may also be processed by collaborators of the Data Controller, where necessary suitably appointed as data processors.
6. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the fulfilment of a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of legal provisions, as well as the consent of the interested party.
7. Data retention times
The processing of personal data with reference to the purposes referred to in points 2.a to 2.e above, will have a duration equal to that necessary for the execution of Giuntoli Real Estate S.r.l.’s obligations, as deriving from the services requested, and in any case not more than 12 months.
The processing of personal data with reference to the purposes referred to in points 2.f and 2.g above, will have a duration of no more than 24 months in relation to the purpose referred to in point 2.f above and not more than 12 months in relation to the purpose referred to in point 2.g. above, with effect from the moment of granting consent, to which the further regulatory period will be added in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.
At the end of the data processing period, the data will be deleted, or permanently anonymised.
8. Rights of the Interested Party
The rights of the interested party who contacts the Studio via the form for this purpose on the Site, thus providing their data, include the following:
- request from the Data Controller access to their personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning him/her; the limitation of the processing of the personal data provided;
- request and obtain from the Data Controller the personal data provided in a structured and machine-readable format, also but not only for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- object at any time to the processing of the personal data provided;
- revoke the consent given at any time. Processing based on the person's consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority -www.garanteprivacy.it).
9. Updates to the information
This information is subject to occasional revisions. If changes to processing are introduced, Giuntoli Real Estate S.r.l. will communicate it in an appropriate time frame to the interested party. If required by current legislation, the Interested Party will have the right to grant consent to any new processing. In the event of refusal, the data of the interested party will not be processed according to the changes contemplated by this information.
10. Transfer abroad
The personal data of the interested party will not be transferred to non-EU countries.